Ongoing, full time opportunities (2 roles available)
We are offering exciting leadership opportunities for highly motivated, curious and dynamic individuals to innovatively manage and oversee the delivery of culturally appropriate case management services to newly arrived refugees during their initial settlement period.
We are seeking motivated Team Leaders who prioritise practice development. These positions will provide you with the chance to advance your career in a supportive, collaborative and client-centred environment. This is your opportunity to equip and mentor case managers to provide vital support to newly arrived refugees in a flexible and energetic environment.
You will be able to demonstrate the ability to:
- Contribute to strategic and operational planning to support client-centred service delivery across the program;
- Inspire and mentor the team to build an environment of continuous improvement using results-based accountability as a reflective tool;
- Provide regular supervision to case managers and create opportunities to improve, reflect, share and implement best practice and innovative approaches that allow clients to thrive in their settlement journey;
- Provide leadership and support to ensure the team meets contractual performance indicators across service delivery areas and team activities comply; with MDA and program specific contractual, audit and service standard requirements; and
- Ensure Case Managers are equipped to and prioritise the integrity of client related documentation and data entry, maintaining accurate and timely records in MDA’s client case management system (CSNET) and within relevant government data management systems.
Most importantly you know the value of energy in the workplace and how your enthusiasm, drive and passion can motivate your team. You will be supported to achieve success, innovation and greatest team outcomes in your role by your Program Manager, Executive Manager and your peers.
MDA’s success has been based on the exceptional people who are curious, passionate and committed to delivering quality work and having impact.
Full details about the role can be found in the position description Link:
Please feel free to discuss this opportunity with Poppy Browne, Program Manager – Case Management on 0434 363 569, if the role is of interest.
If you are ready for your next challenge, please email your application to the Recruitment Officer at [email protected] by no later than 9AM Wednesday 3rd April 2019. Your application must contain a cover letter (no more than one page), outlining why you are interested in the position and what impact you believe you can make in this role and a current resume (including the details of three professional referees).
At MDA, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity and are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability to apply.