Fixed Term, Full Time for six (6) months
MDA has several six (6) month opportunities for applicants who have a genuine willingness to learn new skills and can demonstrate a “can-do” attitude. These roles would suit applicants who are pro-active, motivated and excited about jumping in and having a go at a variety of different finance tasks.
Key duties include (not limited to):
- Transfer data from paper formats into computer systems and databases, ensuring accuracy of finance related documentation and data entry procedures;
- Develop and contribute to finance spreadsheets and update existing data, conducting regular backups to ensure data preservation;
- Assist with recording invoices and obtaining management approvals to make payments to suppliers;
- Review and approve Prom aster credit card transactions as submitted by staff;
- Upload client expenses to client database to assist with ensuring MDA is paid for the expense;
- Assist with maintaining the client allowance register, ensuring approvals are obtained where necessary.
If you are ready for your next challenge, please email your application to the Recruitment Officer at [email protected] by no later than 9am Tuesday 23rd April 2019. Your application must contain a cover letter (no more than one page), outlining why you are interested in the position and your relevant experience, along with a current resume.
Full details about the role can be found in the position description link:
Please feel free to discuss this opportunity with Leisa Duncan, Team Leader, Human Resources on 0432 356 214, if the role is of interest.
At MDA, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity and are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability to apply.