Redbank Plains Community Centre
Redbank Plains Community Centre is managed by Multicultural Development Australia (MDA Ltd). It is an initiative of Ipswich City Council and Queensland State Government.
The vision of the centre is to be a safe, welcoming and inclusive place for all residents of Redbank Plains. The centre’s goal is to make a meaningful impact to the Redbank Plains community, through creating opportunities, reducing social isolation, and developing a sense of community.
Our monthly activity calendar changes regularly, follow our Facebook page for updated information.
- Youth Space (ages 14-21)
- Community Morning Tea
- Chess for Beginners
- Project Nourish (food relief program)
- Mum’s Social Group
- Photography Group
- Senior’s Space (ages 55 and up)
- Neighbourhood Watch
- Multicultural Shared Lunches
- UnitingCare Financial Counselling
- West Moreton Health, Child Health Clinics
- West Moreton Health, Antenatal Clinics
- EACH – Early Childhood Early Intervention (NDIS provider)
- PCYC Braking the Cycle program
- Kangatraining: https://kangatraining.info/index.php
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer at our community centre, please submit your expression of interest here and our MDA Volunteer Coordinator will be in contact with you.